Who are we?
Arbrea Labs is a Swiss startup and a spin-off of ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology). We are developing cutting-edge AI and AR technology for digital human avatar creations from mobile devices. Our focus has been the pre-visualization of reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery. We have proudly produced real-time Augmented Reality tools to pre-visualize aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeries and non-invasive procedures for both surgeons and patients. Arbrea Labs comprises a dynamic fast-growing team of strong R&D engineers, sales partners and digital marketers.
We are looking for a strategic and creative Social Media Manager to join our marketing team. As a Social Media Manager, you will develop and execute social media strategies across various platforms.
- Develop and implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement and drive website traffic.
- Create and manage content for various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Monitor and analyze social media performance, providing regular reports and insights to improve social media campaigns
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all channels
- Engage with the online community, responding to comments and messages in a timely and professional manner
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and best practices, and recommend new ideas to improve social media performance
- Proven experience as a social media manager or similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication in English, strong visual sense, and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Tik Tok.
- Experience in creating and managing social media campaigns
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights for social media performance
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Canva, CapCut, Adobe Creative Suite or other design software is a plus.
Arbrea Life Benefits
Making this world a better place is hard work, so we support our Dream Team with the following:
- Limitless professional development in one of the fastest-growing companies in its category
- A culture of freedom, responsibility, and radical honesty
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation
- A global environment with colleagues in the entire globe
- A flexible working environment
- Extra prizes on reaching targets
- Full remote position
- Reimbursement for travelling or customer visits
- Extremely competitive economic conditions
- The latest IT devices work
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are important to us; we’re constantly working to improve these aspects. At Arbrea, we don’t just accept our differences; we fully support and celebrate them. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, or gender identity or expression.
We believe technology is a huge asset for the world, but it must be fast, simple and safe to use. We are bringing this concept to the Aesthetic Market by offering tools that patients and professionals can fully benefit from without hustle. We also believe nothing can be done without human passion, honesty transparency, and the right mindset and attitude and we are looking for candidates that share our core values.