As a mobile software engineer, you will work on the front end of our current mobile app. It consists of UI/UX focused development but also on working on the general logic of the app. You will implement new features, but also help on improving the current code.
- Strong Bachelor/Master or PhD degree in engineering or scientific field, or equivalent practical experience (work experience as a software engineer is a plus)
- Experience in mobile app development (preferable IOS and/or Android)
- Strong experience in either Swift, Objective C or Java
- Strong desire to work on UI/UX
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Experience using Git
Nice to have
- Understanding of memory management, optimization and algorithm efficiency
- Good knowledge of C++, preferably C++11 or later
- Experience in Metal and/or Vulkan
- Experience with databases and web services
- Experience in continuous integration and unit testing
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks, meeting deadlines
What we offer
As one of the key employees, you will have a strong influence on how our product will be shaped, giving you, altogether with the team, the opportunity to grow into world leaders in AR/VR technology. The working environment is quite flexible, with offices in a Technology hub, attractive salaries and we offer employee incentive plans.
Arbrea Labs is an ETH spin-off from the Computer Graphics Lab, ETH Zurich. We are a team of specialists in computer graphics, vision and artificial intelligence developing state-of-the-art solutions for cosmetic surgery. Our daily tasks range from 3D reconstruction and Tracking to AR/VR, focusing on the latest works in Geometry Processing, Rendering and Machine Learning applied to human bodies, as we strive to develop cutting edge technology that improves our users’ experience and satisfaction. We are looking for a pragmatic, self-motivated individual that likes to tackle new, upcoming challenges.
Location: Technoparkstrasse 1, 8005 Zurich