As a deep learning engineer at Arbrea Labs, you will be working at the interface between research and production code, where a wide array of different tasks arise in this unique context. As one of the key employees, you will have a strong influence on how our product will be shaped, giving you, altogether with the team, the opportunity to grow into world leaders in Medical AR/VR technology. You will work with friendly, passionate, and easy-going team members, be very willing to offer guidance, and have a beer (or two) after work or regular team events. The working environment is quite flexible, with offices in a Technology hub, attractive salaries and we offer employee participation plans.
- Strong Bachelor/Master or PhD degree in engineering or scientific field, or equivalent practical experience (work experience as a software engineer is a plus) • Strong problem-solving skills and curiosity for novelty
- Willing to be part of a rapidly growing venture
Desired Skills Superset
- Strong experience in 2D/3D Machine Learning / Deep Learning.
- Experience with Generative Adversarial Neural Networks (GANs).
- Experience with DL environments (Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.) and Python
- Experience in C++, preferably C++11 or later is a plus
- Experience in Computer Vision (3D reconstruction, Tracking, Inverse Modelling etc.)
- Ability to prioritise and complete tasks, meeting deadlines
- Proficient in English
Arbrea Labs is an ETH spin-off from the Computer Graphics Lab, ETH Zurich. We are a team of specialists in computer graphics, vision and artificial intelligence developing state-of-the-art solutions for cosmetic surgery. Our daily tasks range from 3D reconstruction and Tracking to AR/VR, focusing on the latest works in Deep Learning, Geometry Processing and Rendering applied to human bodies as we strive to develop cutting edge technology that improves our users’experience and satisfaction. We are looking to expand our team with key people who have experience in deep learning and have a strong will to learn and get involved in a start-up environment. We are interested in full-time candidates but also consider internship positions with the possibility to transition fully into our team.
Location: Technoparkstrasse 1, 8005 Zurich