We are recruiting!
Please read carefully and follow the application process precisely. We will not evaluate candidates that do not follow the described process precisely.
Your profile do not match our requirements perfectly? If you feel your mindset do, please prove us wrong by astonishing us in the process!
Who are we?
Arbrea Labs is a Swiss startup and a spin-off of ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology). We are developing cutting edge AI and AR technology for digital human avatars creations from mobile devices. Our focus has been the pre-visualization of reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery and have proudly produced real-time Augmented Reality tools to pre-visualize aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgeries and non-invasive procedures, for both surgeons and patients.
Arbrea Labs comprises a dynamic fast-growing team of strong R&D engineers, sales partners and digital marketers.
We believe technology is a huge asset for the world but it must be fast, simple and safe to use. We are bringing this concept to the Aesthetic Market by offering tools both patients and professional can fully benefit from with no hustle.
We also believe nothing can be done without human passion, honestly transparency, the right mindset and attitude and we are looking for candidates that share our core values.
We are currently in full expansion mode and Brazil is the second market in the world per value. We are looking now to expand our territory coverage and looking for the best sales professionals to integrate our team and become key figures in Arbrea Expansion.
You will be a crucial team player on the field team and will take part in this revolution by creating a new market and maintaining your portfolio, being responsible for the customer support, and directing your efforts in order to have the greatest overall impact on company results.
- Stimulate sales growth and maximize volume and profits.
- Identify new company ambassadors and KOL in the community
- Track the sales objectives related to KPIs established
- Follow up company’s strategy in terms of direct sales, events and new partnerships
- Review the scope of the objectives of the assigned area, analyze the business results and carry out agile actions.
- Pursue business opportunities and growth by organise your self and your time under the company guidelines
- Monitor, analyze and follow up on sales VS budget on a continuous basis.
- Monitor and evaluate client’s usage by giving regular feedback and support.
- Share successful examples, business cases, and new successful activities
- Take the initiative to improve product knowledge by interacting honestly with your customers and by giving the best support possible
- Create trust and always maintain your promises
- Ensure that the procedures, policies, legal requirements and ethical standards are applied, to guarantee that the company’s assets are protected.
- Provide support, onboarding & marketing training to customers
- Achieve the targets in your area and provide the best value and maintain the service level.
You will rock at this role if you:
- Care about our mission and see it as a “personal” problem to be solved professionally.
- Basic Education mandatory. Bachelor Degree – desired, not mandatory
- +2 years of experience in a Sales position (Ideally in the Medical Industry
- Strong analytical skills).
- +5 years Previous experience in Sales and or Marketing will be a plus, Desidered.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- A results and a performance-oriented person with strong consumer-centric thinking.
- Flexibility and adaptability to operate in grey areas that have yet to be assigned to a particular department.
- Fluent in Brazilian Portugues & English ( Mandatory )
- Advanced Technology skills with basic tools – a plus.
- +2 years Previous Experience in the Plastic Surgery business – a Huge plus
- The correct Mindset and a good vibe – Mandatory.
Arbrea Life Benefits
Making this world a better place is hard work, so we support our Dream Team with:
- Limitless professional development in one of fastest-growing company in its category
- A culture of freedom, responsibility, and radical honesty
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation
- A global environment with colleagues in the entire globe
- A flexible working environment
- Extra prizes on reaching targets
- Full remote position
- Reimbursement for travelling or customer visits
- Extremely competitive economic conditions
- The latest IT devices to work
- Initial probation period of six months with extremely high commission & bonus.
- After six months Fix salary plus bonus, all discussed and agreed previously the start.
- Extra monthly targets and benefits.
- Possibility of education investment and ESOP (up to discussion).
Arbrea Life Benefits
How to apply:
- Read this post with calm and DO not rush.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we’re constantly working to improve these aspects. At Arbrea, we don’t just accept our differences, we fully support and celebrate them.
We’re committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, or gender identity or expression.